Family owned and operated HVAC company with excellent reputation seeking a Install Technician to join our team. Being family owned and operated we feel we offer an excellent work environment where you are not just treated as a number. Harmony is the name of the game and team work is how our company operates. Everyone does what it takes to get the job done. If you’re a great team player, then you may be a great fit for our company.
The various tasks, duties, and responsibilities commonly carried out by Install Technicians and are highlighted in the job description example below:
- Perform installation of HVAC related equipment following company policies and manufacturer’s specifications
- Carry out wiring of both low and line voltage to cooling and heating equipment
- Perform installation of copper refrigerant lines to air conditioning units, including brazing and soldering
- Perform installation of flex and sheet metal duct systems in light commercial and residential buildings
- Ensure connection of gas lines to heating equipment is properly done
- Determine the right material needed for installation work
- Receive all materials and equipment required for each job, confirm and load them into company vehicle
- Provide necessary support to other team members to be able to complete tasks on time as instructed by management
- Create and maintain cordial and collaborative working relationships with both superiors and co-workers
- Ensure all paperwork needed for each job is accurately filled out
- Carry out readings on machines with the full understanding of the implication of such readings
- Ensure assigned company vehicle is kept clean
- Perform any other duty that may be directed by management.
Requirements and certifications:
- Possession of 5 years HVAC installation experience
- Possession of High School Diploma or GED or equivalent
- Possession of EPA certification
- NATE certification a plus
- Possess effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and customer service skills
- Must have an honest and dependable personality
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Strong ability to distinguish between various HVAC equipment
- Self-motivated individual with strong ability to follow instructions and work alone, as well as work effectively within a team
- Ability to display professional company image
- Possession of valid VA driver’s license with good record of driving
- Ability to pass a background check for criminality
- Strong ability to write and read in English language
- Ability to lift items weighing up to 100lbs safely
- Strong ability to operate in attics for long periods of time during summer months
- Ability to work on weekends, at night, and to work overtime
- Ability to climb, stoop, balance, crouch, crawl, or/and kneel continually.
- Our company offers many great benefits including health care, dental care, vision care, life insurance, 401K, growth opportunities, paid education and a company supplied vehicle to take home.
Please respond here and attach your current resume to this ad, and put HVAC Installation Technician in the subject field, if this opportunity interests you. Serious candidates only.